The first weekend of the new year is finally here! We are delighted that so many of you have joined us in our New Year’s resolution to reduce the amount of plastic we use. If you haven’t already signed the pledge, make sure to do so today! Once you do, we’ll send you an exclusive discount code to use on your next purchase, plus we’re working on a giveaway and other fun things to help kickstart your #plasticfree2017!
Here’s your Weekly Detox for January 6th, 2017:
- Kick off your greenest year yet with these 5 realistic resolutions for a non-toxic new year.
- Ecovillages are creating a new way to live. Take a look at how living communally is reducing residents’ carbon foot print.
- Did you commit to a month of the Whole30 diet? Make it a little easier on yourself by checking out these quick and easy Whole30-approved dinner recipes.
- Have you ever wondered where your favorite food originated? This new study explores the origins of food crops and the new ‘globalized diet.’
- If one of your resolutions for the new year involves being healthier, you’ll want to check out these ridiculously easy ways to transform your health.
- By now you’ve probably heard all about the great benefits of turmeric, so try combining it with cauliflower rice for a heart healthy, anti-inflammatory addition to any meal!
- Did you know that the biggest contributor to the waste floating in the oceans (49%) is from fast food? Check out these tips on avoiding waste while eating out.
- Avocados aren’t just a delicious food, they’re also great in your beauty routine. Here are three reasons why avocado oil is healthy for your hair.
- We can attest to the fact that these really are the best healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins!
- Based on what research uncovered in 2016, here are the 10 health rules to live by in 2017.
shop this post: aqua stasher
connect with stasher