In order to live a more eco-friendly, plastic-free and/or green lifestyle, you need to be armed with all of the facts and information. In this week’s weekly detox we’re sharing the latest plastic-related news and tips for going green in all aspects of your life. And in case you haven’t done so already, you can still take the #plasticfree2017 pledge! You’ll save 20% on your next order at stasherbag.com just for signing up!
here’s your weekly guide for living an environmentally conscious life:
- This video captures the exact moment plastic enters the food chain.
- Microplastic fibers are causing major harm to the marine life in South Africa.
- Living an eco-friendly lifestyle can seem overwhelming, but here are 5 no-fail tips for going green that you can master in no time.
- Oral care products are some of the most difficult items to recycle. Thankfully, Earth911 put together this handy guide for how to recycle toothbrushes and toothpaste tubes.
- It might seem difficult to make sustainable choices when living in a city but here are some ways to make city living more eco-friendly.
- Follow in the footsteps of stars like Leonardo DiCaprio and Shailene Woodley and try these 6 green hacks for protecting the environment.
connect with stasher